IF THE BATTERY COMPARTMENT CONTAINS A PROTECTIVE SHEATH PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE.
- Do not mix different types of battery brands, or mix new and used batteries, as this may affect the performance of your toy.
- Only use the recommended type of batteries, as stated on the package.
- Batteries must be inserted with the correct polarity (+/-)
- The supply terminals should not be short-circuited, i.e do not bridge terminals with metallic material.
- Do not use rechargeable batteries.
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
- To maintain battery life, remove batteries after each use and before cleaning, this will help to keep your toy in optimum condition.
- Exhausted batteries should be removed from the product and recycled in accordance with manufacturers recommendations.
- Store your vibrator in a clean dry environment as moisture can damage the batteries and the motor.
- Take care when using oils and lubricants that they do not enter the battery compartment as they can react with batteries.
- To avoid injury or aggravation of pre-existing conditions, this device should not be used on swollen calves or unexplained calf pain.
- If you are unsure or pregnant - please consult a doctor before use.
- Please retain all packaging since it contains important information.
- THIS IS NOT A CHILDREN'S TOY - ADULT USE ONLY
- Not for use by persons under the age of 18
- In the interest of hygiene, once the packaging has been removed, the item is non-returnable. Statutory rights are unaffected.